Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Another Monday:

Quick update since I'm exhausted. School was tedious and boring...however there is a boy...but any news on that will have to wait until this weekend. I consumed by daily allotted calories and am now doing homework and going to bed. Tomorrow I have therapy, that should be fun. I honestly hate my therapist...I mean she is fine, but good god I hate all of her stories and moral lessons. Luckily she is very easily manipulated, so she serves her purpose well. Eh, I have wed off from school, so hopefully I can get something, anything done. I plan on fasting that day in order to compensate for going out to sushi with my family afterward. Normally I'd skip it, but it's a birthday. Anyways, for wed I plan on having:

Breakfast: Cheerios + milk = 140
Lunch: Ham Sandwich = 180
Snake: Apple = 80
Dinner: Chicken + Salad = 250

No comments:

Post a Comment